Unban? Sorry if this looks like spam but I'm not very good with forums and stuff
This is not a lie and we did not realise the seriousness of what we did. As I said before and this is NOT a lie, I did not intend for admins to be involved. As gun dealers we earned money and yes, maybe we were wrong in the job we chose for the massacre which we carried out but the police on the server should have arrested us, not banned by admins. Also, shooting you on godmode is not a crime as you did not die and I am fully aware of this, and was at the time. All we did was do what we believed was within our rights on the server to have fun and if you can't have fun on a server there's no point in it at all. We killed or, RDM'd as you put it in the style of role-play. The roles were two corrupt arms dealers who killed a few people. Did we hack? No. Did we cheat? No. Did we swear or abuse admins? No. Have I done something like that on any of your servers before? No. And I recive an instant month ban. If people didn't like us "rdming" then they should have collaborated and killed us. As I said before to make your sides ache: all in the spirit of role-play.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban? Sorry if this looks like spam but I'm not very good with forums and stuff - by Epic Rofl - 06-11-2012, 12:47 AM