Ban request on Wavie-Davie and [FL:RP]Demon
It was late in the morning, the server didnt have many people on it. Lots of people were driving around in sport cars so I spawned a ramp for them to jump on which they happily did.

4-5 cars were jumping off the ramp without problems. About 5 people were enjoying spectating it. Snowslain then ran over about 2 mins later and spawned an invisable barrel in front of it. I asked him what he was going and he ignored me. He then shot 2 of the cars jumping and killed one of their drivers.

He eventually replied to me and said I wanst allowed to spawn a ramp. I said dude the people are just having fun, its late on a saturday morning and hardly anyone on server. He said just remove it your ruining rp or something and if you dont ill ban request you. I said man thats lame they just having fun. So I removed it, although I would have if he complained anyway without the ban request threat... Looks like me removing it didnt matter anyway.

Also to top it off after I removed it he left his invisable props sitting on the road for god knows how long.

So in total ramp was only up for about 3 minutes. I realise its against rules and i apolagise for it but as I said it was just for fun late on a saturday and people were having fun with it until snowslain came over and went crazy with his shooting and invisable props. I really hope I get off with a warning for this since I have not been banned before Sad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request on Wavie-Davie and [FL:RP]Demon - by WavieDavie - 06-10-2012, 01:04 PM