Police in England - Something I read in the papers.
Because the armed squads and helicopters you described are reserved for only the most serious of matters, i.e. shootings. The reason they aren't deployed to a shed theft? Because it's a bloody shed theft, and there's no point putting others at risk because the armed squad is out arresting two lowly shed burglars and wasting £10k on helicopter fuel, it's expensive.

They were also probably forced to divert cars from many other calls to this incident because it was made so severe by the fact two men were shot dead, so the police were forced to pull officers busy with other, now less severe calls, to deal with it.

The police are ridiculously low on money at the moment because David Cameron is a f*cking tool, and have a limited number of officers available and a huge amount of calls every night - It's called a f*cking triage system, and they're having to juggle a few available officers and equipment between 5 times as many calls. Understand? A shed theft is ridiculously low on the list, especially if anything valuable enough is stolen CCTV + fingerprintsetc can always be checked after. A shooting is top tier, so that is why they all diverted calls and responded.

Nice job insulting our already extremely stretched, money-drawn police force who do the best job they can. The old man should be arrested for diverting cars and thousands of pounds from other, obviously more important calls which the other officers were busy with and forced away from. He is the kind of scum who is wasting our tax money and damaging this country, and you support him? F*ck you.
The following 5 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Killjoy, The_Alpha_Dog, Fleet Admiral Zapington, Moisty, DerStorm

Messages In This Thread
RE: Police in England - Something I read in the papers. - by Faustie - 06-10-2012, 12:02 PM