Unban request
(06-09-2012, 10:25 PM)StillAlive Wrote: So basicly you shot a person for guarding a position? Is that how you do against the police too? Shoot them all because they protect the president. Something's wrong with your logic then.

Seriously how does this not sound wrong to you:
"I heard him saying he would shoot people if they stole anything so I ran in with my gun and shot him because I was afraid he was going to kill someone who was buying guns."

That is what a guard does. They protect a shop and or person. In this case Salinsky was playing as an alround city protector of crime.

EDIT: And don't you dare say I'm biased because I'm friends with Salinsky. I would never be like that with anyone on the server and he knows that too.

alround city protector of crime.
That's what the police are for and he never once said he was "PROTECTING THE CITY" No idea where this has come from.

That is what a guard does. They protect a shop and or person

That's true however he wasn't a guard he was a Civilian wearing a suit holding a shotgun out in public.

There were no rules made by the mayor allowing non government officials to carry firearms.

I had a valid reason for shooting him and you didn't care to listen to it anyway because he's your friend you believe him over me which isn't fair at all.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by Terrychokeslammer - 06-09-2012, 09:33 PM
RE: Unban request - by StillAlive - 06-09-2012, 10:25 PM
RE: Unban request - by Terrychokeslammer - 06-09-2012, 10:35 PM
RE: Unban request - by StillAlive - 06-09-2012, 10:39 PM
RE: Unban request - by Temar - 06-09-2012, 10:48 PM