Unban request
Name:Terry chokeslammer

Your ban ID: 10878

Banned by: [FL] StillAlive

Server:v33x

Involved: [SW] Salinsky

Why we should unban you:

Salinsky was carrying a shotgun around in a store and I heard him saying he would shoot people if they stole anything so I ran in with my gun and shot him because I was afraid he was going to kill someone who was buying guns.

Few mins later I get teleported to the roof by the admin and asked "WHY DID KILL HIM?" I started to give my reason and during mid sentence I got instantly kicked and banned.

He also claims he "Saw what happened" which I found out wasn't the case because my friend was next to Stillalive before he teleported off and dealt with me.

Which didn't surprise me considering Salinsky and Stillalive are also friends which would indicate I got punished on his friends "word" rather than actual evidence.

1) The mayor never once mentioned gun laws allowing you to carry around shotguns and point them into peoples faces.

2) You weren't even in the "Bodyguard" position and you aren't legally allowed to carry a gun out anyway.

3) You were acting threatening

I didn't take your shotgun I allowed your friend to take it and give it back to you, but again ignored and instantly punished.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by Terrychokeslammer - 06-09-2012, 09:33 PM
RE: Unban request - by StillAlive - 06-09-2012, 10:25 PM
RE: Unban request - by Terrychokeslammer - 06-09-2012, 10:35 PM
RE: Unban request - by StillAlive - 06-09-2012, 10:39 PM
RE: Unban request - by Temar - 06-09-2012, 10:48 PM