Unban request
it wasn't meant to be an aggressive attempt to put anyone down. if i had any idea that it would bother anyone i wouldn't of done it. i am truly sorry if i did make it look like all i want is to play aggressive. the server is not boring at all i just thought that starting a little event would be fun, not just for me. now as for my shop being bullet proof... i knew that it was bullet proof and i didn't have any hostages. should i have done all this... now that im banned i understand that its strictly not allowed. so it will never happen again. i hope you can understand this was an honest mistake in just trying to have a good time with people. not some random attempted to strike the nervs of the admins.

pleas understand this was not something that i felt was going to cause an issue with. and if you did tell me to put down the gun i honestly did not hear you say it. if you typed it i wasn't paying attention because i was to caught up in the moment. When beflok came to me and asked me the question I didn't think that was a type of question that meant '' courage you need to stop''. I am a very simple player I like to play the game and enjoy it with others, I was not the only one in that shop you know, and he wasn't a hostage just so you know. This is all just one big misunderstand of what my intentions where. Pleas understand.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by courage - 06-08-2012, 11:53 AM
RE: Unban request - by MikeyTheFox - 06-08-2012, 01:22 PM
RE: Unban request - by Killjoy - 06-08-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: Unban request - by courage - 06-08-2012, 09:45 PM
RE: Unban request - by beflok - 06-09-2012, 07:37 PM