Unban request
Our choice? The first time we heard shots and when I came you were yelling something about bacon and started to shoot at us.

The 2nd time I hears a shotgun shot and it was you again with a gun in the shop going "If I don't get my bacon I will kill this man. ect ect"

The first time was alright but then you did it again, meaning you we're provoking the cops to come and try to raid you.

I did not call names or attempted to RDM? Killing our cops and bringing me to near death is RDM mate.

You had no reason to start shooting in your shop which brought the cops to BP we told you to put the gun down but you shot at us.
Even if the bullets didn't really hit us because your shop was bullet proof. But you shot your weapon near cops. So we weren't going to stand down. So it is RDM because there was no reason for you to provoke us to start attacking you.

And didn't beflok come to you earlier when we we're raiding the first time? He said something about "It seems everytime I come to you, you have problem with the cops" and you laughed at that.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by courage - 06-08-2012, 11:53 AM
RE: Unban request - by MikeyTheFox - 06-08-2012, 01:22 PM
RE: Unban request - by Killjoy - 06-08-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: Unban request - by courage - 06-08-2012, 09:45 PM
RE: Unban request - by beflok - 06-09-2012, 07:37 PM