Ban request on Nevinator8 and [FL:RP] NightShade
(06-07-2012, 09:58 AM)Nevinator Wrote:
(06-07-2012, 09:47 AM)ethanf44 Wrote:
(06-07-2012, 09:43 AM)sidewaykill Wrote: Why does it seem V33X is full of minges?

Please remove this comment,because you have no right to be posting on this thread unless you have evidence. But I do agree with your comment.

(06-07-2012, 09:46 AM)Nevinator Wrote:
(06-07-2012, 09:35 AM)ethanf44 Wrote: How the hell Iam I supposed to know that? You could have just told me with local OOC but instead you whacked me with a crowbar? I never said I was going to arrest you or anything,except ask you to come out so I could see what is happening in the first place.BTW Breathalyzer is a device that test to see if someone is drinking,they breath in it and it determines whether or not they have been drinking.

* Nevinator puts his palm gently to his forehead completing the facepalm.

I meant that IC, like hell i would know what that is if i live in a jungle.

And to you, OOC wise, our jobs were "Forest Tribe" and we were speaking about it in OOC telling and adverts. You knew who we were and what we were doing, yet you felt the need to Violate our RP by randomly interfering with a stupid reason to.

I never looked at your job,and I never knew that until now,probably because you were running too much. But just because you are Tribemen,that still doesnt allow you to attack me and break fearrp. I never used force until you assaulted me.

It allows me to hide behind trees and escape? Not once did you point a gun clearly at my face, You sure standed outside of the trees pointing in the general direction saying "Omg FearRP i cant see you but beez afraidz of mees" And no, i was running wildly through my jungle like tarzan. I was not afraid because i never saw you point the futuristic thing in your hands and hurt me with it until you did it in the middle of my home, also known as the jungle.

I shot at you,if you were a tribesmen you would have yelled in pain and begged for mercy in whatever language you were speaking or you should have just ran away and not come back.

I suggest we let the next reply,be by an admin so they can determine what they think is right or wrong,because we dont want to spam the thread with arguing.But if you feel that you have a good need to do something then go ahead but im just saying.

Video 2 is now up,sorry for the waiting.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request on Nevinator8 and [FL:RP] NightShade - by Reefan - 06-07-2012, 10:08 AM