Ban request on Nevinator8 and [FL:RP] NightShade
(06-07-2012, 09:12 AM)ethanf44 Wrote: I didint realize he was trying to rp a tribesmen and I thought he as just acting crazy,so I was asking to freeze so I could test him to see if was really drunk,but then he attacks me,If it was an accident then whyd they kill me at the end? Even when I shot them they wouldent stay still or run off in the jungle in frightness.
Second video is being uploaded at the moment...

Basically in the first place,I was just trying to see what they were doing and I was gonna do /me with him alot, for example /me holds up 2 fingers,"How many fingers iam I holding?" Then just test them.

(06-07-2012, 09:18 AM)NightShade Wrote: If i was shot i wouldnt just stand there and be like. "DERPPPP kill me!" I would run so i didnt get shot again. Depending where i get shot.

You ran alright,then you had the "Tribemen guts" to come back and kill me with a stick!

Just to mention,after this they started to hit the walls and hit cop cars in the city and then they killed me and jole when we were SS,they killed us because we arrested one of their friends,if you could check the logs that would be great but if you or Temar dont have the time to0 either,I understand,but if you did it,it could show that they clearly rdmed me and jole after a arrest but I was afk when they killed me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request on Nevinator8 and [FL:RP] NightShade - by Reefan - 06-07-2012, 09:19 AM