Ban request on Nevinator8 and [FL:RP] NightShade
I didint realize he was trying to rp a tribesmen and I thought he as just acting crazy,so I was asking to freeze so I could test him to see if was really drunk,but then he attacks me,If it was an accident then whyd they kill me at the end? Even when I shot them they wouldent stay still or run off in the jungle in frightness.
Second video is being uploaded at the moment...

(06-07-2012, 09:12 AM)ethanf44 Wrote: I didint realize he was trying to rp a tribesmen and I thought he as just acting crazy,so I was asking to freeze so I could test him to see if was really drunk,but then he attacks me,If it was an accident then whyd they kill me at the end? Even when I shot them they wouldent stay still or run off in the jungle in frightness.
Second video is being uploaded at the moment...

I wasnt trying to arrest him until he hit me with a crowbar. I was asking him to freeze but then when he whacked me,I knew I had to arrest him for assault but then we he started running around,and kept on whacking me,I shot him. But anyways he broke fearp tremendously,he just kept hiding when at some points he was right infront of me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request on Nevinator8 and [FL:RP] NightShade - by Reefan - 06-07-2012, 09:12 AM