FUCKING wtf!?
I am extremly mad at you for this. I watched you for a good 20-30 minutes while you were harrasing slick right after he gets unpermed. You threw 3 notes into his house saying Leave or we will kill you. You decide to barricade the front of the apartments even though slick had a room at the very top. So I deleted it and told you guys not to raid him without reason. You then asked in ooc if it was a reason to raid if you want someone out of their house. I stated NO stop looking for reasons to raid him...

And what did you do? You go up to Slicks door AGAIN and antagonize him with Taylalex. He forcefully makes rick let you two in thus being the random raid. You decide to run in as fast as you can open the door and take the money from the contra. So wait.... Tell me what reason was it for you guys to force your way in there? You had NONE so stop lying and take responsibility for your own actions.

I am pissed at both of you mostly because it was slick. He just got back into the servers was trying to not break the rules at all and what happens? A bunch of rebels try and force there way in for no good reason. Great fucking job.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!

Messages In This Thread
FUCKING wtf!? - by Shock Wave - 06-05-2012, 06:38 PM
RE: freaking wtf!? - by beflok - 06-06-2012, 08:02 AM