Finally getting a new PC (Well, I hope so)
(06-05-2012, 06:18 PM)StillAlive Wrote: See, that is something I can use. Thank you for the effective answer, Ruskin. Really appreciate it!

Well, if I told you it would only be needed for gaming and nothing else than that? I use my Mac Air to storage files like documents, movies, pictures and so on. Which means that the only stuff being stored on the PC is games, skype and maybe teamspeak.

With that said would it then be alright with 100GB? Or do you still think it's a little too little. The problem is that the PC is already built so I don't know whether it's possible to change anything in it.

Well, it depends on what games you are playing. My whole game collection is probably over 250GB, or around that. so, I need a big Hard drive. I wouldn't use a SSD to store everything, just certain applications I would use everyday a lot of the time. I wouldn't be able to fit all my games on one. I wouldn't recommend it.

If you are certain you will have less then 100GB of games and other files to put on there, go for it. it is very possible to add another drive at any time to the computer. Here is a great cheap hard drive - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6822136073

That you could install yourself after you get the computer. however, if you are not comfortable doing that, I would ask wherever you are getting the computer from if they can add an HDD to it.

Again, if you are confident 100GB is enough with the SSD, then your fine on the drives. Smile
[Image: kby7oh.jpg]

Thanks Reliqua (:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finally getting a new PC (Well, I hope so) - by Ruskin - 06-05-2012, 06:35 PM