Unban
Big Grin 
Your name: Someone

Your ban ID: 10655

Banned by: Beflok

Server: Both, v2d

Involved: zephry

Why we should unban you: Ok this probably won't go through but hell, I guess I should try. Ok heres the long story of how it happened. I had a money printer, I had to run through the streets with it away from the cops. I admit this is bad and fail rp but I don't think its that bad as a criminal IRL wouldn't just leave there stuff to be arrested they would try to run away with it. Then I wasn't intentionally arrgrovating people I purposely ran where noone was and dodged all cops, then as soon as I saw a building I dashed inside and hid inside. It was a gun shop and inside was a Corleone and a gun dealer. The corleone kept grabbing my contra and then punched me so I killed him as he wouldn't stop. Then the gun dealer called the cops so I had to kill him too otherwise he would alert them to me. Then I lockpicked the door to try and run out but there as a cop outside. So I decided from a tactical view that it would be the best idea to try break in and hide. Seeing as the gun dealer had called the cops on me I figured that would be a good enough reason. I even stopped holstered the cracker and checked again just to make sure that this is what I had to do. Then I started cracking thats when Beflok came. We talked for ages and then I was banned. So um yeah, thats mah story. Thanks for reading.
In conclusion running around with contra isn't against the rules and I had a reason so it isn't that much fail RP. Plus the cops never even saw me I made sure of it. I had a reason to break in and yeah I think it was keeping to all the RP rules but it wasn't very good RP.

Messages In This Thread
Unban - by Someone - 06-05-2012, 04:53 PM
RE: Unban - by beflok - 06-06-2012, 07:56 AM