Ban request - Jole/Reefan
Jole was hitting the car that killed his friend,I was defending Jole..I ran in there but the first time I charged in,I didnt mean to hit jole as I told you in CityRp,but I thought your cops were shooting at me just because I pulled out a crowbar,so I came back around to kill yall,because yall shot at me,like 7 times,and thats when I said "That's IT!" Because I thought your cops were trying to kill me just because I pulled out a crowbar and ran in.You saw me come in and hit jole so you attacked me.From your point of view,I see why you dd that. But I dont see why I cant defend my friend when you have a past life with a cop that has been annoying alot. I had an rp reason to kill you,if I wanted too. The cops arrested me for terrible rp reason previously so I had an rp reason.

(06-04-2012, 09:57 AM)ethanf44 Wrote: Jole was hitting the car that killed his friend,I was defending Jole..I ran in there but the first time I charged in,I didnt mean to hit jole as I told you in CityRp,but I thought your cops were shooting at me just because I pulled out a crowbar,so I came back around to kill yall,because yall shot at me,like 7 times,and thats when I said "That's IT!" Because I thought your cops were trying to kill me just because I pulled out a crowbar and ran in.You saw me come in and hit jole so you attacked me.From your point of view,I see why you dd that. But I dont see why I cant defend my friend when you have a past life with a cop that has been annoying alot. I had an rp reason to kill you,if I wanted too. The cops arrested me for terrible rp reason previously so I had an rp reason.

I just realized I hit the gundealer instead of Jole which proves my point more,why would I want to hurt the gundealer? He wasnt involved in the situation.

Messages In This Thread
Ban request - Jole/Reefan - by Nevy - 06-04-2012, 09:24 AM
RE: Ban request - Jole/Reefan - by jole777 - 06-04-2012, 09:50 AM
RE: Ban request - Jole/Reefan - by Nevy - 06-04-2012, 09:54 AM
RE: Ban request - Jole/Reefan - by jole777 - 06-04-2012, 10:03 AM
RE: Ban request - Jole/Reefan - by Reefan - 06-04-2012, 09:57 AM
RE: Ban request - Jole/Reefan - by Temar - 06-04-2012, 10:05 AM
RE: Ban request - Jole/Reefan - by Reefan - 06-04-2012, 10:16 AM
RE: Ban request - Jole/Reefan - by Temar - 06-04-2012, 10:32 AM