Ban Request Jake
(06-02-2012, 04:53 PM)ouellette17 Wrote: this is Jake. when i was pushing that car i was trying to unglitch it because it was almost like a magnet to the wall and i couldnt do anything to it cause it was my friends car and they arrested him for going down there and the car was impounded. i tried to unglitch the car and i asked them to unimpound it so i could do something but they didnt listen to me and later on i was demoted and arrested. and i dont dont think that was me cause i dont remember doing that exact thing.. and there is no names on the screenshots of "me" so that couldve been the other 3 people that were trying to move it.

Everything you said there was false except the man getting arrested.
You prop pushed it the whole way from the bottom floor for your friend because it was impounded. It was only glitched because you were slamming it everywhere.

Also whenever you say that it was you pushing the car in the first sentence, dont try and lie about it in the last sentence saying it wasnt you. You dont gently nudge cars with two huge props wielded together.

The fact that you are now trying to lie after saying it was you in the first sentence of you reply to your ban request is not the brightest thing to do. It couldnt have been anything else either. This is because if you look in the pictures it was a paramedic doing this and you were the only paramedic on during this. You are lying terribly.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request Jake - by Fultz - 06-01-2012, 03:37 AM
RE: Ban Request Jake - by ouellette17 - 06-02-2012, 04:53 PM
RE: Ban Request Jake - by Fultz - 06-02-2012, 05:36 PM
RE: Ban Request Jake - by rand0m0mg - 06-02-2012, 05:29 PM
RE: Ban Request Jake - by ouellette17 - 06-02-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: Ban Request Jake - by Fultz - 06-03-2012, 01:10 AM
RE: Ban Request Jake - by beflok - 06-03-2012, 01:12 AM