[DENIED] [Video Evidence] Hybris and Cartman going a-wall on the server.
(12-03-2010, 05:35 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: ok I just watched alittle bit if it and I see alot of RDMing going on in there.

But my question is, are you talking to someone else in the video, I hear 2 voices and they dont sound like its coming from in game, like are you useing another program to talk to your friend. Cause I believe that's Metagaming. Using something out of game to talk about in game.

like at the part were is said "should I heal you" I didnt see your mic icon pop up in the right side corner.

We are using Skype instead of using the in-game microphone to each other.
I was talking to Laxe ( Al Facone ) in the video. I mean, we could write everything to each other in PM, but that would take so much longer.

There is a reason you use Ventrilo to talk to each other in WoW instead of writing everything. Both of them does the same thing, but talking is 10x times quicker.

(12-03-2010, 05:35 PM)Kyle Wrote: Umm i raided u and i saw that u got contras. And it was not me who killed cartman it was u too cause of walking on him, and Romis u punced him to.
and when i stood outside U!! started to fire on me then i shoot back, u dident got any reason to shoot at me to start with.
And romis why did u cliped off that when u punched cartman and jumped on him ?
I dont see what i have done wrong u started everything.

I'll be happy to provide the entire clip, if you want that. Also, I don't have weapons in the game.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Video Evidence] Hybris and Cartman going a-wall on the server. - by Romis - 12-03-2010, 05:38 PM