Ban request for multiple people
Contradicting yourself and lying even more, keep it up man.

1) I was at my car you started firing on me across the road, if you aren't a complete moron you would know I spawn in the street 5 inchs away, I came back like 6 mins later to get my car and leave you started firing (don't try and pull Fear RP bullshit when you ran from cops at gunpoint)

2) I wasn't even anywere near you when you started firing at me, and your friend even recorded his own NLR break

3) "I killed you because you nearly killed me with your car." I thought you said I cdmed "A ton of people" caught out on lying again.

Stop lying, end of discussion, if you can't handle dying in a gun fight don't fire on people simple.

Also you're lucky I wasn't recording, unlike you I don't cry when I get killed. Skeptical

(05-29-2012, 07:14 PM)wesleyg Wrote: "
3) I went to refuel my car he tried to shoot me outside and you came behind me tried to crowbar me to death so I shot you notice the video cuts out
"

I'm not a petrol station, you should park next to the tank, not on top of me...

You got killed you should NEVER ever returned to the place you died, if this is your spawn just walk away from it, and you don't remember ANYTHING that happend. (if you dont follow this you break New Life Rule) and especially not pulling a gun out to kill me.

also you break FEARRP, because you where going in to a gunfight between me, and the SS. you had nothing to do about it, you just came back (after your death) and joined in.

I killed you because you nearly killed me with your car.

the arrest might have been random or not, i think it was not it was a fair reason to taze me, and arrest me.. because i used a rifle to defend myself against the car.

but as far as i know the president did not broadcast that you can only use handguns in case of selfprotection.

but in my case, i only had a rifle. so i took it.

so don't blame the SS, but the SS didnt cuf me, so i ran in to my shop. and i armed myself.

Messages In This Thread
Ban request for multiple people - by gregnator - 05-29-2012, 05:17 PM
RE: Ban request for multiple people - by wesleyg - 05-29-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Ban request for multiple people - by Terrychokeslammer - 05-29-2012, 07:22 PM
RE: Ban request for multiple people - by wesleyg - 05-29-2012, 07:48 PM
RE: Ban request for multiple people - by wesleyg - 05-29-2012, 08:20 PM
RE: Ban request for multiple people - by wesleyg - 05-29-2012, 08:44 PM
RE: Ban request for multiple people - by Killjoy - 06-01-2012, 12:43 PM