RDMin, Corrupt cops, and soldiers
Epicface11, please ensure you read the entirety of the first post presented before pointing out what I already wrote
original pos Wrote:If required, I had taken pictures of the work that all three of us put into 'decorating' the home, alas I did not think to take pictures of the blaze after hand. Per chance does this community utilize server demo's? If not, unfortunately we do not have a solid video of the server infractions. I can upload the pictures today if you (the administrators and moderators) do so want to see them.

Epicface11 Wrote:None of us had molotovs at the time and I dont know why madbones said burn bitch.. They dont even show evidence of the house having any props in it
Check the pictures again, the plasma tv, lighting fixtures, downstairs, rooms where Slacker and I had utilized.
Also, please explain why you broke into the house in the first place. There was no RP message, no Search Warrant et all.

Nate, I am not here to play he said she said, poke and punch back. Whether you were there at the time when the place was set on fire I do not know. As I was following the rules of not going back to the place for 5minutes.

Unfortunately, no. You are incorrect in one of your statements. As I was in the lower room, three of you came down weapons drawn. I remember because you peeked at me and said "Paramedic here, has a tool gun". As the Police Officer was killed, you guys were 'busy' so I had shut and locked my door. You(one of the three members) broke into the room, and started to shoot me as I was "on the ground" (aka crouched)

You had apologized, for whatever reason and had logged off.

Please explain to me what right you guys had on breaking into the house in the first place, so that there is no misunderstandings between us.

Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RDMin, Corrupt cops, and soldiers - by TheParamedic - 05-25-2012, 05:31 PM