RDMin, Corrupt cops, and soldiers
As I do not want to clutter this post with images, the link to see the 19 photos I had taken of our work is below:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v39/ki...earlessRP/

A few pictures are here:

slacker101 room, aka the Indian Taxi Cab driver.

[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0011.jpg]

TheParamedics room, aka the Paramedic

[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0014.jpg]

Living area.
[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0001.jpg]

After we were shot at through one of the windows, and a warning was given that a war was breaking out, we 'barred' the windows and had locked the doors.

Below is the only part of the console that CS-Gas, (named Crosis Shadowguild, the Police Officer) got when Ironhide was looking for the names.
CS-Gas partial copy from console Wrote:John Richards: wut?
(<3) (OOC) [NFH - O] Nate_500 [FL:RP]: this isnt fair! when do people actually decorate houses?
Player Tristan_(')> left the game (Disconnect by user).
(OOC) madbones2210: burn bitch! >:D
(OOC) [!?] Capt Kaia Skyhawk: when new people like us come in to test the game and RP =(
(OOC) [!?] Ironhide: ffs Im reporting
(<3) (OOC) [NFH - O] Nate_500 [FL:RP]: we are done.... I have to go, so yea... 2am...
(OOC) [!?] Ironhide: we try and bring the clan in
(OOC) [!?] Kaia Skyhawk: Killing us isn't going to make us want to bring the clan here to play.

This was all that CS-Gas had copied from console, but it at least shows Nate being in the home, and madbones (at least) setting fire to the home.

Ironhide- Slacker101
Kaia Skyhawk- TheParamedic

There was no search warrant for them to break into the home, no reason for killing fellow members working for the government. What did bother me(at least) was setting everything on fire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RDMin, Corrupt cops, and soldiers - by TheParamedic - 05-25-2012, 04:26 PM