paiN and Aleksa
I apologized to all the admins on TS after the decision of the ban was made.

But since all of you weren't there here I go again.

Fearless is my seceond Roleplay community that i took seriously, i came as a guest and kinda shortly became a member of the "family" if you can call it that. Made some really good friends and everyting was goind super fantastic but than greed, greed happened. I did something terrible that I (as a former SA on Sammys server) would have also sevirely punished...
What can I say? I am terribly sorry for every inconvinience and trouble which me and my friend made but i beg of you to find it in your heart to give forgivness for a seceond chance. I know that sorry or anything I say is not going to erase my mistakes and make this all go away but if you could just find it in your selfes to give us any kind of "mercy" I would deeply appriciate it and forever be grateful. Goes without saying nothing like this would ever happen again.

If you still won't grant us another chance I respect your opinion and I hope that you never have to find out how it feels like to be kicked out of your one and only community.

Regards, Aleksa.

To Ruxandra: Yeah i kinda started on the wrong foot Nervous

Sorry...

Ps. If you guys have any questions or if something is clear just ask and I will reply asap.
"You do not know what you have, until it is gone."

Messages In This Thread
paiN and Aleksa - by AleksaKiller - 05-22-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: paiN and Aleksa - by beflok - 05-24-2012, 03:31 AM
RE: paiN and Aleksa - by Ruxandra - 05-24-2012, 07:37 AM
RE: paiN and Aleksa - by AleksaKiller - 05-24-2012, 10:40 AM
RE: paiN and Aleksa - by TheDeadPixel - 05-24-2012, 08:40 PM
RE: paiN and Aleksa - by AleksaKiller - 05-24-2012, 08:51 PM
RE: paiN and Aleksa - by Killjoy - 05-27-2012, 10:04 AM