paiN and Aleksa
My 2 month period ends at 26.5 I am posting now so admins can ask any questions and be ready for a closing decision on the 26.5.

Your name: Pain, AleksaKiller

Your ban ID: 8017, 8018

Banned by: Coffee

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? Boath

Involved: Was not in game when the ban was given.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

As i said in my seceond post here we are terribly sorry for what we did, we didn't know what came over us... I have never thought our ban was given without a reason and fully understand the conciquences of the abuse we did. We belive that you will hopefully find it in your hearts to forgive our mistakes and give us another chance. Goes without saying that nothing like this would happen again.

Now, back to the point, after the ban both of us visited the forum regurarely and I have continued to come to Ts and I played a bit with Colonel, Temar i belive and Force (i think). This does not prove much but it proves that we still have only respect for admins and players, and also we have not lost intrest in the community even after knowing we might not ever play on the FL:RP servers again..

As said i know what I have did and realise that the charges are pretty big but still paiN is decent at Rp and I know every rule there is (was SA on Sammys Server) so I belive that we won't hurt the Rp in any way and we will even try to enhance the expirience..

Closing conclusions: We lost 200 k on pockets and 2 months ban, I think that that's fair, but the decission is yours.
Delete all our guns but please leave our cars if you can.. If this is impossible check how many guns we have and we will hand them over when and if we get unbanned.
Ofcourse if anything is unclear ask it here and we will reply to you in the shortest notice.
Also, I would like all the admins that were involved then post they're opinions of should we get unbanned (If that is possible).

Please read the seceond post. Thank you.

Greetings, paiN and Aleksa.

Messages In This Thread
paiN and Aleksa - by AleksaKiller - 05-22-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: paiN and Aleksa - by beflok - 05-24-2012, 03:31 AM
RE: paiN and Aleksa - by Ruxandra - 05-24-2012, 07:37 AM
RE: paiN and Aleksa - by AleksaKiller - 05-24-2012, 10:40 AM
RE: paiN and Aleksa - by TheDeadPixel - 05-24-2012, 08:40 PM
RE: paiN and Aleksa - by AleksaKiller - 05-24-2012, 08:51 PM
RE: paiN and Aleksa - by Killjoy - 05-27-2012, 10:04 AM