Unban puré
Your name: [FP:RP] Puré

Your ban ID:10006

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra (an admin who should not be an admin)

Server: v2d

Involved:the rebel leader not sure hes name tho

Why we should unban you:

[FL] Ruxandra banned me for no reason.

she is the one who's lying. not me

let me get the full story just because [FL] Ruxandra didnt saw what really happend.

First of al.

I came in to the apartments, i saw my leader dead on the floor (for your information i was a rebel)
and a male with a long coat and a hat with an UP150 (not sure the name of the gun)
i played FEARRP, he asked me to leave. i did. ofcouce because i didnt had a gun.

than i came back, nocking on hes door asking if i could speak to him why he killed my boss, than a gun fire was shot trough the door and therefor i took out MY gun for my own protection.
later on my rebel leader came by, without me asking to lockpick the door he did, i made use of it to try to get the man with the long coat and the hat out of hes base because he where shooting at me.

that didnt work out, he did not die and later on.. a random taxidriver shoot everyone down.. like from out of nothing. and killed us all took our guns..

after that i asked [FL] Ruxandra to get the taxidriver banned.. ofcource? because thats just a random kill? and i asked if i could get my gun back..

than [FL] Ruxandra answerd i was lying. witch im not. well you know what lets copy the PM's

ME: (PM) To [FL] Ruxandra: please ban the taxidriver and get my gun back? random killed me?

(PM) [FL] Ruxandra: You tried raiding his base.

(PM) To [FL] Ruxandra: wrong, i got shot by a carleone member so thats why i had a gun out.

(PM) [FL] Ruxandra: Wrong, you tried raiding him and he killed you.

(PM) To [FL] Ruxandra: its cool that you know the story better than me even tho i was there and you was not.

(PM) [FL] Ruxandra: I was there up untill you lockpicked his door and he killed you with an M4.

Its funny that you saw me lockpicking it? while i dont have lockpicks at al.

(PM) To [FL] Ruxandra: its cool that you think that i lockpicked the door. because i dont have lockpicks.
(

Ruxandra.. really? u just mad because im right and ur abusing the admin powers to ban me so you get your right?

to be honest its my 2nd ban by you, you also banned gregnator way to fast without even thinking about it...
maybe you should use your brain once before you ban someone.

i just came up with the idea what couldhave happend:

i did kill the carleone member, and he respawned as a taxidriver and killed me. witch makes it a whole other story. than the taxidriver did NLR.

but i didnt raided any taxidriver, the taxidriver came out of nowhere, and killed me.

all i did was protecting myself from the carleone member..

so therefor the taxi driver or random killing people, or NLR by respawning as a taxidriver and come back to kill me

as you can see, i didnt lie about anything you just didnt saw it right.

Messages In This Thread
Unban puré - by wesleyg - 05-19-2012, 05:02 PM
RE: Unban puré - by Ruxandra - 05-20-2012, 08:06 AM
RE: Unban puré - by wesleyg - 05-20-2012, 08:13 AM
RE: Unban puré - by Ruxandra - 05-20-2012, 08:30 AM
RE: Unban puré - by wesleyg - 05-20-2012, 08:40 AM
RE: Unban puré - by wesleyg - 05-20-2012, 03:46 PM
RE: Unban puré - by Ruxandra - 05-20-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: Unban puré - by wesleyg - 05-20-2012, 04:15 PM
RE: Unban puré - by Ruxandra - 05-20-2012, 05:46 PM