I got banned for spawning a helicopter...
You really cant do it tonight? Even maybe a couple hours? I really had this good RP idea I wanted to do tonight with a friend. I have once again reread the rules and have seen any rule that I have broken. I really do appreciate you lowering the ban, I really do. But seriously I have been looking forward to RPing as HL2 with my friend ALL week, then this happens.
If it was a rule not to put a helicopter in the sky I would have not done it. It was even for RPing, not just randomly placing it there. I wanted to create a RP event and post it on the forums with pics. But now this.
Anyways, just please lower the ban to like a few hours. I would be really really thankful.

Sigh... my whole night is ruined because I was trying to make a RP scene. How was I supposed to know when you make a RP scene don't put anything in the sky? How was I supposed to know that, Come on. Its not even in the rule book, I would know because this is my fourth time reading it over. Please man, this isnt even my fault. I have been looking forward to this all week, to this very night. Please man, im not some little 9yr who wants to minge on the server. I am someone who really wants to RP and has been wanting to all week up to this very night. To play with my friend across the country so we can do a little RP. Thats all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I got banned for spawning a helicopter... - by Serpa - 05-18-2012, 09:05 PM