I got banned for spawning a helicopter...
"You also spawned a large prop by BP"

Yeah I know, while I was looking through the props list I was clicking through seeing which props I should use and it was this huge hl2 teleporter. It knocked a car over and I went to the owner and apologized, and also deleted the prop.

"And I hardly count Spawing a Heli and making it fly in the air with your phygun, RP " I was placing it and froze it over the of KFC. I was seriously trying to make it look like a hl2 scene. I was not trying to minge or cause any trouble. Seriously I really wasn't and am really sorry that you thought I was.

And if you're wondering more about the hl2 combine scene me and a friend were going to make, me and a friend were going to change our custom jobs as citizens to combines and act out scenes such as telling people to leave the area or else we will have to detain. Also telling people to pick up trash and such, we were really going to think of ideas as we go along you know.

Plus this is one of my free weekends where I just play on FL:RP servers all day and night. I really don't want to be banned for something like this when it really wasn't breaking the rules and I honestly didnt know, I was just trying to make a HL2 scene at KFC.

If you could please just unban me, I have already re-read the rules and carefully read the building rules again just a few minutes ago. A minge wouldn't type all this just to head back on the server to cause trouble, I really enjoy your servers and try to follow the rules. All I want to do is go back on and roleplay for the weekend with a friend, thats all. So please hear me out... Thank you for reading all this if you did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I got banned for spawning a helicopter... - by Serpa - 05-18-2012, 08:49 PM