Tony Santos [STEAM_0:1:21313439]
Your name: Tony Santos

Your ban ID: 9792

Banned by: Ruxandra

Server: v33x

Involved: Tony Santos (Me), Gundealer (Unknown), Quikz (SS Agent, my partner) and Ruxandra (Banning Admin)

Why we should unban you: Let me start off by apologising for the inconvinience this has caused for "Faustie and Alexia, aswell as any other additonal players/administrators.

I as a everyday player on FL, have read the rules, an average of once per 10 hours, nearing 500 hours with few ours left, thar is about 50 times.
I did not at all know, that the reason I was banned, was even a bannable offence. I consulted Shadow on TS3, and Faustie with help from Alexia on Steam. And It seemed to me that it should not have gotten me banned.
If it is actually so, that police officers may not use the lockpick at any point, for any reason I apologize.

Now let me explain the situation.

Once upon a time...

Me and Quikz were walking around proudly with our badge as we walked over to the apartments, newly recruited and ready for work. We headed over to the apartments and we discover a suspicious looking gundealer. Quikz questions the gundealer at this point I am out of his mic reach. I can no longer hear him. We consult in norwegian, as to what I get told by my superior that we are to raid him. My partner, Quikz tells me he has contrabands. I go on the backside of the apartment on the balcony, me being a lot lett armed than my partner. I am the backup call. I hear contrabands being blown up (unknow location) and quickly request permission from ruxandra via "@" to allow me to raid without a warrant as government. I get no reply, my only reply being shotgun shell being fired at my partner, I place a breach on the right one of the double doors, and smack it open. The president is asking who wanted the warrant, but it is too late to turn. My partner is in danger. Unlucky as I am, I breach the wrong one of the two doors, and only one pops open instead of two. I had only 1 breach. I saw the lockpick in my inventory as a solution, and I start lockpicking the door. I enter to find the gundealer completely propblocked the SS out, and was "Fade N' Shooting". I requested admin permission, and Smack...

*The ban hammer smacks Tony Santos back to the stone age*

On a more serious note, this was the story, slightly RPish. The exact story with very few details left out, as the logs will prove.

I hope that I can get clearance on the mistake, and seeing almost all my bans are holes in the rules, that the admins filled after I used them, stucking me in the hole for a figurative speach, I hope that the rules get fixed. Maybe fewer, more solid rules.

If I can contribute to this I am MORE than happy to do so.

I really hope to be able to play again tonight if that is possible; and as untill I get full clearnace I shall NOT use any lockpicks as police officer.

The signals I've gotten from admin on a previous note, are all that police may use lockpick as to why I am confused, and have to state that I doubt Ruxandra's word, when compared to all the other, higher ranked sources.

I believe my previous disrespect towards ruxandra earlier did no good for the ban or for my appeal.

But I hope we can go out of this as grown up people and I do admit to making a mistake that I never intended to make.

My sincere apologies for any inconvinience and thanks for the advice, the administrator team, and Ruxandra for agreeing to giving me this chance to apply for an unban.

I will not be any harm to the server, and I hope to be a valuable resource, as I have found myself to be, with big passive RP's I've started, the last couple of days. These have granted me 6 RP points.

Thank you

Messages In This Thread
Tony Santos [STEAM_0:1:21313439] - by Dr.Oak - 05-15-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: Tony Santos [STEAM_0:1:21313439] - by beflok - 05-15-2012, 08:56 PM
RE: Tony Santos [STEAM_0:1:21313439] - by Basse - 05-15-2012, 09:18 PM
RE: Tony Santos [STEAM_0:1:21313439] - by Dr.Oak - 05-15-2012, 09:03 PM
RE: Tony Santos [STEAM_0:1:21313439] - by Dr.Oak - 05-15-2012, 09:21 PM