Ninjacow and Tony santos
Quickly Left? I got demoted ?

You clearly have no IDEA what the farg a DDos is.
The G-Mod DIdn't fuck up. My entire PC Declined Service.
There are Gaps Inbetween almost every DDos, as you will also find on the server, when you can move slightly.

The Screen Jumped Like a Bad Cut Film, I had No Idea where I was 90% of the time.

I'd rather just take a ban, then discuss this with a lying, selfish spineless guy like yourself.
Your ignorance pisses me off, Badly.
The fact that you run into the bullet spray, to get it frapsed is PATHETIC.

This Will be All From me. Evaluate the Evidence and The Statements.

If you Find a ban to be necessary I will understand as to my action were rulebreaking, eventhough they were not my actions to be fair.
Just like I would say " It's you fault for not logging out when you're going to the bathroom and your brother comes on and minges".

If I wanted to twirl myself out of this with anything but the truth, I would argue with you untill you tripped in your own words. I am not interested in doing this at all.

Now Just Dont't... Even Bother... Replying More Lies to This Request, and let a respective admin handle it.

I do apologize for the inconvinience this may, and has caused to not only you, but possibly others aswell.

And you, yourself saying I sprayed for 5 minutes continuessly, just proves my point. I couldn't have done that without reloading, the only explaination is The true one. A DDos.

Messages In This Thread
Ninjacow and Tony santos - by gregnator - 05-12-2012, 02:22 PM
RE: Ninjacow and Tony santos - by Dr.Oak - 05-12-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: Ninjacow and Tony santos - by gregnator - 05-12-2012, 03:51 PM
RE: Ninjacow and Tony santos - by Dr.Oak - 05-12-2012, 04:45 PM
RE: Ninjacow and Tony santos - by gregnator - 05-12-2012, 04:57 PM
RE: Ninjacow and Tony santos - by Dr.Oak - 05-13-2012, 03:42 PM
RE: Ninjacow and Tony santos - by beflok - 05-15-2012, 02:24 AM