Ninjacow and Tony santos
I can't outer myself on behalf of anyone but myself.
I was being DDos'd at the moment, glitching all over with not being able to stop the trigger, nor did my ammo ever got under 24.
I do not know why this happend or to who might have DDos'd me. But I stated it both b4 and after this incident, that I was being DDos'd. I couldn't control my PC for shit.

Now; If I hit anyone I am horribly sorry, I tried my best to direct the bullets to the ground, while I desperately tried to leave the game...

I prolly shot for about 5 mins straight, so that's just a little part of it, what he got taped.

I don't think I shot anyone, ovbiously I can't be sure... Everyone was as good as frozen on my screen.
This was a very wierd incident, and I intended no harm.

I will understand, if action is taken as a punishment, but there is not much need to in my personal opinion.

I ran CC cleaner, Re-Subscribed to Norton 360 and Activated my Firewalls, which I had no idea was turned off.

-Tony Santos

As you can see, I hardly am, although in your video, shooting at you.

You might have gotten mad that there was random bulletspray. But DON'T spice up the story to add an extra ban. It's so immature and un-needed.

It also infact looks like you cut the scene, ran over just to make it look like I was shooting a Government Offical.

I demand; Inbetween Footage.
Because I am sure, I managed to direct the bullets to the ground and non-populated areas
This is Hilariously Stupid.
You've just lost all my respect, and any posibility for friendlyness from my side.

This guy hardly wanted anything but to get people banned. There is a difference between catching a rulebreaker and provoking rulebreaks.

Like with the proppusher. He was softly pushing you slightly and you move towards him to get him to re-do it.

I get people coming over to my face
"RDM me fa**ot! RDM ME! I FRAPS! U BAN! KILL ME"
*Punches Me*

Shit... I'll shoot him. If you're provoking FailRP and Rulebreaking, then you're nothing but a minge. And It's the same as encouriging it in my eyes.

That will be all from me.

-Tony Santos

Messages In This Thread
Ninjacow and Tony santos - by gregnator - 05-12-2012, 02:22 PM
RE: Ninjacow and Tony santos - by Dr.Oak - 05-12-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: Ninjacow and Tony santos - by gregnator - 05-12-2012, 03:51 PM
RE: Ninjacow and Tony santos - by Dr.Oak - 05-12-2012, 04:45 PM
RE: Ninjacow and Tony santos - by gregnator - 05-12-2012, 04:57 PM
RE: Ninjacow and Tony santos - by Dr.Oak - 05-13-2012, 03:42 PM
RE: Ninjacow and Tony santos - by beflok - 05-15-2012, 02:24 AM