Ban request against 'Whatthe12' and Officer Jackal
(05-12-2012, 01:55 AM)whathe12 Wrote: You also forgot the part where we RP'd that we finger print scanned the keypad and it had your finger prints on it, using a database of collected finger prints from pass arrested criminals.

Also, we had to use a keypad cracker to get in because the president was having troubles using your name for a search warrant and we knew that you were armed with some kind of gun so we didn't want to waste time. Eventually he got the warrant going after we got through the first door.

You RP'ed a finger print scanner? So...how did you determine I wasn't wearing gloves? Sounds like...mmmmm... power gaming to me.

How the hell did you know I was armed? Was it because you saw in the bottom left hand of your screen 'Otto Hoffmann pulls out a ____ '

You broke the rules. You had no RP reason to search the building. Just the same lame people RP'ing as cops seeing a building with a camera outside and a keypad and thinking 'Wow, he or she must have something to hide so lets find out whose prop it is'.

You haven't addressed the point I made about you guys meta gaming. You were adamant that I had signed my name on the note, but I hadn't. When you read the note, you no doubt saw 'Rock Hunter' written in green font and a tick by the side of it, to signify it was my prop. That is no different than using your physgun to see whose props it is.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request against 'Whatthe12' and Officer Jackal - by RockHunter - 05-12-2012, 12:21 PM