Unban request Stanislav (38RUS)
OK, I write in detail all 5 episodes:
1)
I and 1 more Rebel were in the house opposite to slums when any unemployed started to break a door I killed him, you came running on noise of shots, there are no problems. you came killed us and destroyed weeds when they were legal
IT IS ONE
2)
the following base was at office, we only constructed it only delivered to contra and you rush without the reason into office and kill me!!! + random warrant
THESE ARE TWO
3)
Base you again came to UM and on it time made flying prop with the chamber and started its physgun after unsuccessful start of the satellite again wrote out random warrant and opened a door!
THESE ARE THREE
4) After the last raid on us the president banned us from the city, we took it as the reason for raid of the president, took the weapon sat down in the car and went, near the tunnel you stopped us... WHY? you weren't in the city we passed by our respawn!!! one Rebel casually got the weapon and you arrested ALL
THESE ARE FOUR
5)
Right after respawn I understood that for you laws aren't present: you can arrest/kill/rush into houses and to you for it will be nothing!!! proof: the administrator so also didn't make anything... I changed a job on Killer SS what is simple killing you at the slightest pretext how you did it with me, but I didn't manage to depart from respawn as from is far on me SS started to shoot, I asked it "that you do"? he kept silent and shot still, I hit it at it blood went, the administrator came saw it and announced the verdict. You are guilty!!!
THESE ARE FIVE!!!

Messages In This Thread
Unban request Stanislav (38RUS) - by KoJI6ac9H - 04-30-2012, 11:36 AM
RE: Unban request Stanislav (38RUS) - by Toxic - 04-30-2012, 04:52 PM
RE: Unban request Stanislav (38RUS) - by KoJI6ac9H - 04-30-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: Unban request Stanislav (38RUS) - by Toxic - 04-30-2012, 08:46 PM
RE: Unban request Stanislav (38RUS) - by beflok - 04-30-2012, 09:30 PM