Ban Request on Orangutan and snow
no i stole the cop car to get off the road, i took it behind BMD spawn nad game back around so it faced the right way. and left it unlocked, thne ePic took it while we noth had on suits nad the cop SHOT him while he was driving. just to take his car back. thne after that he said in chat " my names on my car so it must be mine", then we got my car and went to the deal in that ( after epic died i get a PM for the deal ) and we went on are ways, thne when we come back after the deal, hes raiding are base of contr and weed no warrants or PM nothign at all, and thne he called his " Friend " over to take the weed for him so he wouldt get in trouble for taking the weed as a cop. + i can assure u i Double Checked to make sure the doors where locked. also why would i cop do a random search of the BMD spawn !?!?!?? Plus in forum post #4 u see " it's was on the backup server, so we was not many people." he thinks it dosent matter cause no one was on.. u want this type of man playing on a good server ?!
If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.

Messages In This Thread
RE: major ban request - by epicface11 - 04-23-2012, 11:56 PM
RE: Ban Request on ****** and snow - by Spud - 04-24-2012, 07:13 AM
RE: Ban Request on ****** and snow - by Holdem - 04-24-2012, 05:25 PM
RE: Ban Request on ****** and snow - by darkninja908 - 04-24-2012, 07:33 PM
RE: Ban Request on Orangutan and snow - by beflok - 04-26-2012, 12:12 AM