Leaving, too unprofessional administration
What people don't seem to understand is that we're constantly getting spammed with @ messages. Most of them are "admin come", "admin plz". I personally have to tell people a few times to state a reason of why they want us there.

Also, a lot of the times, we get messages from people claiming that they've been CDM'd, when they've actually just ran on the road without looking anywhere. Or that they have been Random Tazed when they where actually not following Police Instructions. Or people that claim their vehicle was randomly stolen, and there we are looking all over the map just to find out that the guy forgot he parked it somewhere else (Happens more than you think).

Appart from the "False calls" that we get, we also get people that claim that a certain person has, for example, jumped infront of a car to avoid been arrested. How do we check that? We have to TP the person, then start questioning them both, question the guy that ran them over. Sometimes this can be a 10 minute discussion. After that, you get more calls.

I like this "job", I like helping people, I like being just, but you just get tired sometimes of people. Personally I've warned the same person 3 times, and he kept derping around. That's happened a lot of times, so I've kind of learn that most people don't care about warnings, and it's best to issue short bans it seems. It's a shame.

Just saying.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • Haarek

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaving, too unprofessional administration - by Holdem - 04-17-2012, 08:26 AM