Ban Request
Video 
Name of player: [FL:RP]LinkedMagic

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67114836

Time in GMT: 15:37

Server: rp_evocity2_v2p

Summary: I was looking for home, and I'm going to MTL see what was there. I saw upstairs was empty, so I decided to go there. I began to hear gunshots there. I went to the foot of the window and see the player "[FL: RP] LinkedMagic" shooting at the door. And suddenly came out and made me demote, as you can see. When I bought the door I locked it. Then I heard the shots and went to the window and the rest, can they see.

Evidence:
Proof demote:
[Image: CSP0b2P.jpg]
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]
It already got approved

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46754
But this is another case. The other was you follow ideas on others. This shows that you did random demote.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
ALREADY GOT PUNISHED BY AVIATOR. FOR THIS. HE MADE ANOTHER BR WITH THE SAME EVIDENCE
If you'd see the two BR, you know that the two cases are totally different kid. Cool
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
(05-18-2014, 08:17 PM)Enzimas Wrote:
If you'd see the two BR, you know that the two cases are totally different kid. Cool

I got a 3 he blacklist for demoting you.

(05-18-2014, 08:24 PM)Linkedmagic Wrote:
(05-18-2014, 08:17 PM)Enzimas Wrote:

I got a 3 he blacklist for demoting you.

I owned the door when I had contra then sold it. You then lock me in the house and then I ask can you let me out and you don't respond so I had to remove you as you didn't listen to orders and I had to get out.
The evidence you have provided doesn't depict a rule infraction. The video lacks context because I do not know who owned that door or anything that occurred prior to the demotion which could have caused him to demote you.

Due to this, you have been given time to provide more evidence. Next Review: 19MAY14.
Regards,
aviator
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
Yeah you owned the door and locked me inside. I said let me out so you defied my orders so I have reason to kick you/demote

And how does those new images show anything.
These new images are sufficient evidence that the doors were bought and they were mine. Therefore. I think the evidence is even more. Now the admins know what to do.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator