FLRPR Fearless RP Radio
Another Update:

I would Like to welcome DJ Andreas as an official DJ

The Party will be held tonight for DJ's And can permit ONE friend/guest on entry, Features of the party will include
Free Gifts
Music
Free Food/Drugs
The felling of being better than the people who will not be allowed in.

If you want to get in I suggest you talk to a DJ so you can be there guest. I expect ALL DJ's to attend tonight providing the server is up, more details later.

Also some rules for DJ's/DJ Applicants/trials, You will not be able to apply/complete a Trial If you are banned, If you are currently a DJ and are banned for more than 24 Hours, you will be removed from your DJ position.

Thanks as usual - Dryblood
ONAIR = Andreas.

Im broadcasting live from DHB (Denmarks fastest carl)!
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Im off a new DJ can take over for now Smile

I wanna DJ too, somebody tell me what to dooo. I'm pro!
Dare to think!
(06-03-2011, 05:05 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: I wanna DJ too, somebody tell me what to dooo. I'm pro!

Add me on steam you bafoon!
Better looking thread now

-Added Senior DJ
-Added Extra FAQ Question
-Added DJ Andreas To senior DJ
-Removed Satisfaction From DJ
-Removed Rota (Temp)

Any Questions
Onair again!

I am going to remove some of the more inactive DJ's, If you think you are not going to have the time to DJ please talk to me about it. May I remind you that being a DJ is something you should take pride in.

Also may I remind you in your requests, only one person has done this, but Racism will not be tolerated.

Also to organize the next radio event I will be talking to the DJ's to sort it so a good portion of us can attend it.

Lastly for those who Steam/Forum Pm me please don't always expect an instant reply, although I will try my up most hardest to answer.

Thanks for your Time/Support - Dryblood
DJing at the moment for the first time using Traktor Scratch Pro! Listen to my Dubstep tunes!
Dare to think!
The following 1 user Likes Nudelholz's post:
  • Andreas
NUdel! Tounge