Hey There!
Well, I may not be very new to the Community. But I have never had the chance to sign upto the forums, so, I am now! I originaly joined this server last year but quit for a bit after getting angry with one of the certain rules. Which seems to have changed now. Anyway, I have come back and I am enjoying it now. Nice to meet you guys.
Hey Blackei, welcome to the forums.
see you on the server. Smile
Hello and welcome to the Fearless community Blackei, good to see you've signed onto the forums.
If you have any queries, feel free to hit me up with a PM.
Otherwise, I shall see you in-game. Wink
Hello Blackei1. Welcome to the world of Fearless.

Before you start roleplaying, there's a few things you might want to read. If you're not familiar with roleplaying, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Roleplaying, you should also make sure that you have read the rules.

I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices.
Remember to become an active member of the community, you can make a lot of friends and have loads of fun here at Fearless.

I hope you're going to enjoy your time here, as we're certainly going to enjoy having you here.
Hello and welcome back to the Fearless Community, Blackei1!
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Welcome to the Forums! Smile
Hello there Blackei, hope you enjoy the server.

If you don't mind me asking, what was the rule?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Welcome Blackei, I am NycDude66, I may also be called Aviator in-game.
I hope to see you in-game as well as on the forums.
Regards,
aviator
Welcome to the forums lad!
Welcome to the forumsSmile