the ban system doesnt make sense
i was just banned for throwing glass at people not inflicting any damage to them. my ban is one day. what i dont get is they dont have set ban times for certain rules like i saw someone get like half a day for like 3 rdms. tell me what you think about this.
I was talking to scar and how about its fail rp to sleep randomly in the streets

"You" as a doctor just came up to me and thew glass at me while i was talking to. I told you once to stop. And you kept going, so I started to walk to you and you ran. So I banned you. If a admin is trying to talk to you, You don't run or kill them. Just makes yourself look like a minge
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
From what i saw, you were a doctor, and while pinkie was trying to deal with somone, you were spawning large panes of CSS Milita glass, and then throwing it at him, not exactly the best of RP or best of ideas
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(02-09-2012, 05:32 AM)Pinkie Pie Wrote: I was talking to scar and how about its fail rp to sleep randomly in the streets

"You" as a doctor just came up to me and thew glass at me while i was talking to. I told you once to stop. And you kept going, so I started to walk to you and you ran. So I banned you. If a admin is trying to talk to you, You don't run or kill them. Just makes yourself look like a minge

i didnt see or hear you say stop so sorry. were you using mic? or did you type it?

edit: nobody ever told me that i cant throw glass. but anyways you could have handled it better im not tellign you how to admin - other solution you could have stopped me and said not to throw glass. because you didnt like grab me or somthing i couldnt hear you