FearlessRP.net
Hello i got banned for raiding the president and had him hostaged. And he says its Random when he dident make rules in 15 mins and he says he did i checked console and he dident make any rules so i told him to give me 2k or he die's and after a while he gave it to me and i told him to go if he wanna be free. And i had him tied up if you dont belive me then you can ask my friend's and the SS as you maby can se on the ban request on me broke NLR 2 times and the president dident RP either i told him to freeze or he die and i had him gunpointed and i told him to Demote all the cops but he just said it was for Donator's and thats FearRP break and i cant understand either that he told Me to start RP when i told him to Demote all the cops and SS but he dident so i told him agin give me 2k or you die and then i said tell your cops that if they come up here they will die and then i Untied him and he said it then i tied him agin and then i got 2k and i told him to leave and he did and then he says its random Only cuz he lost 2K Wtf thats not even much i lost 10k one time and i dident Whine and now im done do what you think is right Admin's but i wanna be unbaned cuz i dident do a shit and you can ask StadusHD he was there. and my Ingame Name is Ghost(-Elite-)
-Closed for not using the template-
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]