What the fuck United states.
Its called Fear Mongering. The american government uses fear against us like a gun to a poor mans head. Dont worry about it.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Well, I'm fucked...
Before pirating, US policeing the world, after pirating US policing the Cyber world tp -.-
You european people should take this a bit more seriously. Just because its a US bill doesn't mean it won't effect all of you. Most of the websites you all use everyday are american based. And this bill would not only cripple the internet for americans BUT FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD.
Where the U.S. Government fucked up:
1. Took down Megaupload
2. In correlation with the above, every file-sharing site is either stopping/restricting file-sharing or blocking U.S. members completely.
3. Again in correlation, By attacking innocent victims, they have provoked several hacking communities and the eyes of Anonymous are on them.
4. Trying to force other countries to agree with their SOPA guidelines. Seen here
5. They wrongly implied the copyright infringements upon Megaupload and its staff.
6. Internet-Policing upon jurisdictions in countries that in no way involve them. Hence Kim Dotcom being arrested by Australian authorities and his staff in other locations.
7. With the change in File sites policies and domain names being taken down, people have lost valuable files causing outrages throughout the world.
8. Trying to impress DNS blocks like China, that would harm business more than it would save any business that have been harmed by "copyright infringement".
9. If your going to put a notice up on Megaupload about FBI and copyright infringement, at least protect the page source and make it somewhat appealing, so I can stand to actually look at it for more than a few moments without thinking a 13 year old child made it.

Europeans, Eh not worried, huh?
Guess what, this affects you considering the U.S. plans on impressing SOPA-like laws by using its trading power and political power. And your not worried, you ought to be worried. All those non-infringing members, wasted money on accounts that can never be retrieved or reimbursed again and its all because of the current administrations ignorance. Congrats they've pissed off more and more people with their radical bills and yet again are shoving bills down the "peoples" throat.

Simply can be resolved by voting for the opponent of current office holder who supports SOPA passage. But in other terms, U.S. Governments brought this upon themselves when they decided to pick the wrong hand of the draw. All I can say, they've pissed off a lot of people and unfortunately will run like a dog with its tail in between its legs.

@NiT GRiT
Its funny, they had one of the servers based in the U.S. and guess what?
The rest were still seized worldwide.
The following 2 users Like wweee2345's post:
  • ryan!, sleepynoname
I haved to say, how many people was their that are involved with megaupload? Millions im one of them (not major but i uploaded a minecraft starter that was unlisted), if the US haved to come all the way to the UK just to get me out of the millions, i highly disbelieve that they are getting every single one of them
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9