Spoilers
Well my friend [RawЯ] Burnt Toast came with this idea.... Why don't add spoilers on the server that you can attach to the car yourselfsomehow? http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=85344 There's a download for a spoiler pack. Could it be possible to make it into a tool that you could just use on your car? :] That'd be kinda cool. I know it sounds un-necessary, and i think myself that it sounds un-doable. But Burnt just wanted me to suggest it at least..
To make this possible, it would have to be possible for people to weld stuff to their vehicles = leads to massive abuse.
For cosmetic effect, I presume?

As Killjoy said, this could be abused hugely.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Yes it could be abused, BUT it could NOT be abused if ONLY I could use ONLY the spoiler tool on ONLY MY car. And the same with everyone else. If that is even possible wich i highly doubt >.<
Skaara, i think they are meaning that if you could weld stuff to yo car.. You could weld a house if you wanted!D:
(10-05-2010, 04:55 PM)HornyMelon Wrote: Skaara, i think they are meaning that if you could weld stuff to yo car.. You could weld a house if you wanted!D:

That's exactly what i'm talking about. What if you make the spoilers into a "SpoilertStool" And you just use the tool on ur car, and there's spoilers you can choose in the menu... >.<