Innocent Man Ban Shorten Request
Your name: Innocent Man

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27043504

Your ban ID: 71984

Banned by: [FL:M] Ghost/Extended by Pear.

Reason: Breaking FearRP, Staff disrespect //extended for Mass CDM by Pear

Involved: SirMinus[He did not break any rules]

Why we should unban you: I do not wish to be unbanned though I wish for my ban to be shortened. I fully acknowledge that I broke rules, but it's my first time playing on a roleplay server. As for the player disrespect, I was getting extremely frustrated, trying to understand the rules. I simply wish for another chance to prove that can I can conform to the rules. Through the past couple of days I've began to read the rules and I think I'm ready to roleplay properly. SirMinus was a witness in the fire truck, he knows i'm new to the server and has tried his best to help me learn the rules though I still didn't fully understand them before my ban. During the ban he has aided me in fully understanding the rules. Including the ones I broke.

Please take this into consideration.

(I have waited a week since my first one. I cannot remove my second one)
I can confirm that, since the ban was made, I have added him on steam and went through almost all the rules with him and I believe he has a pretty good understanding of the rules now. He has been really dedicated to trying to learn the rules and I believe he deserves one more chance to prove himself. He actually did mention when we first began talking that if he breaks another rule after it's shortened (no matter how small a rule he breaks) he will take double the ban that had been given to him originally.
Hello,
Sorry for the late reply. I banned you for FearRP and Staff disrespect, the ban was originally for 1 day. Since Pear extended it and added the  'Mass CDM' to the ban you will need to sit tight wait for a response from him.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Unban request Denied under Unban rule 4.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator