Banned by FL Elder
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using the template
Why was I banned? I'll tell you why. I was driving my taxi in downtown minding my own buisness of course FIRST TIME playing on the server im getting used to the car controls. And while im behind the nexus/slums i see a guy with a phys gun picking up some props, while im going fast. Hes in the middle of the fucking road and I try to turn so i dont hit him but then he moves towards my car and i hit him. Then i was physed on a roof asking questions. ANd all of a sudden im banned. COMPLETE bullshit!
Warned for not using template , edit your post.
You can shove that template up you're ass! This isn't a ban! This is a BULLSHIT ban, I come on just to play and have some fun and you don't give a shit, and just say "JESUS MAN GET A TEMPLATE i dont give a shit about your ban man just get a template" Fuuck, it's not like its a damn application! Vahinator was RIGHT about this community.
Nice, I will IP ban you by the way.
I was on the sidewalk building and you were stopped at the end of the road, then all the sudden you were coming at me at full speed when I set my prop down with my physgun. It was blatantly obvious that you tried to CDM me (which you did), what the hell did you expect to happen? Of course you were going to get banned.

And now you have disrespected another admin. You will not be unbanned.
You request an unban, we request a proper template, no matter what the reason for your ban is.

Your message shows why you are banned, I don't even have to read the original post anymore. That altitude of you and the ignorance of the rules, won't get you unbanned. Go search another community.

Denied.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.