Unban request
Your Name: Arne

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87013337

Your ban ID: 72129

Banned by: Spear

Reason: FearRP, asking to be killed

Involved: Greed, Vurska

Why we should uban: First of all let me expalin the situation. Me and my friend were having a base at top floor aps when someone suddenly raided us (Greed). I'd set up some defences that I saw many people use. (after the ban I understood that he removed 1 of my defences but not all of them)

The defences were:
- A small ramp with a flat prop i could hide behind
- A smal half circle of props around the door (I understood why he remove these)
- A Fading door wich i could hide behind and then shoot from once deactivated
The last two I have seen about 20 times now and every time they weren't removed.
No admin came and removed those defences so why did he remove ours!!

I've seen many people using these defences and that's why i used them.
We were in a fight when suddenly spear came and removed all the defences.
Just seconds after he was gone (without listening to anything I wanted to say) Greed started raiding us again.
Then I hid behind my second line of defence. Once again spear came and removed it, just saying this is not allowed.
I said I wanted to say something but he ignored me and teleported away.
Again seconds after he was gone Greed came in again and started raiding us.
I was kinda frustrated right now that spear just removed my defences without listening to what I have to say. It looked like Spear just backed Greed up so that he could raid us.
Then Greed came in without a weapon and I said 'just fock off im done' then he pointed his gun at me and said face the wall. But I was so frustrated about the situation that I didnt do that and said 'Just kill me I'm done.'
Then I was banned.
I think it's UNFAIR that Spear just came and removed our props, told us to stop shooting at Greed and the teleport away and let Greed do whatever he wants.
Spear just backed up Greed because he couldn't succesfoly raid us.

Kind Regards,
Arne
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

See, that's not the exact situation
I started raiding you, but noticed the doomfort when I shotgunned the door
I stopped shooting and called an admin, and Spear responded and removed the doomfort
He teleported away, and I continued the raid
You went to another dupe and started using faded props as defence (fade n shoot)
He came back and removed those props
I continued the raid, where you propblocked the entrance so I couldn't enter
I called spear again, and he removed them
You started insulting him
your friend was banned
spear left
You started breaking fearrp when I told you to face the wall, and you kept asking to be killed
I called spear again
You got banned

Please don't lie
First of all I said I understoot why he removed the first line of defence second of all I didn't insulted Him I said If he could listen to me because he was just doing things without telling the reason. Also i've seen the fade 'n shoot allot of times so that's why I thought it was allowed AND:
You think it's fair if someones Raiding and the admins remove they're defences and the raiding guys doesnt let them rebuild defences!?!? think man
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

Denied

GreeD^ stated it all. I removed your props due to rulebreakage and you were just being disrespectfull about it. Later on GreeD^ pointed a gun at you and gave you orders, you broke FearRP and said "Just kill me" a multiple times.