CityRP Account
Hello

I was just going to post this to see if I could move my CityRP account from the steam account I have now to a new one as I plan to stop using this account. I don't really want to lose all my progress too as I have done alot on this account and also donated.

If anyone could help me with this issue even just moving my money and inventory over then adding my hours or something would be great.

Thanks.
Remember to inform an admin, so it wont be cased as double accounting.

You could first of all: Transfer all your items, money, dupes &
everything else.

Then, get the administrator to permban your old account, so it's still not classified as double accounting, and then the admin should be able to gives you whatever amount of days left of donator your old account had.

However, if you do get an account transfer, notice that all your bans will be moved over to your bew account (But as you've already waited the out, they are expired, but just on your record.)

Kind Regards,
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
I cant transfer the items as I only have one pc and does that mean a admin can transfer my account along with the bans ect?
You might want to take screenshots of your whole inventory, 1 section at a time, and then take pictures of anything else, money, etc, and show the admin helping you, so they can give you the items.

Kind Regards,
So shall i just message a admin now asking for a account transfer?
You could do it here on the forums by going to any admin online, like, Hitman, MasterNoda, Tomo or Falcao, and get one of them to help you.

You private message them by doing this: Goto their forum profile > Scroll down a bit > click on 'Send (User) a private message', and its pretty simple onwards.

Kind Regards,
Thank you for all the help Smile
The following 1 user Likes Draitz's post:
  • Jonas
Hello there! In terms of changing your CityRP account contents over to a new one, you will need to send SoulRipper a PM so he can manually do this for you.
He will usually reply to your PM between 1 and 2 days.

Hope I helped!

Thanks for your help support request Smile
PM me if you would like further assistance.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Solved