Unblacklist Request (Mollypop)
This un blacklist request is for Mollypop, she is currently locked outside of her forum account.

Your name:
Mollypop

Your blacklist ID: 

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:66618351

Reason:
'NLR, Should know better'

Staff member who blacklisted you:
Ivan Tempski

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

'I haven't played FL PROPERLY in over 1 and a half years (Roughly) and when i came back to play with some old friends we decided to make a base and earn some money from contraband. Upon dying in a raid i waited 5 minutes (Old NLR time) and then came back to my previous death position. I was then teleported my Ivan Tempski and brought into a situation. I exclaimed to him that i hadn't played properly since the rules had changed and that i had no idea they had changed, since i don't read the rules every time i join the server. He then decided to blacklist me from 'NLR Spawning' for 2 hours which i find completely unjust.'

Reasons you should unban me in bullet points, to make it clear:
  • I had no intention to break any server rules
  • I received no warning, which i understand that admins don't have to warn me, but all i needed was a warning because i did not intentionally break the rule, i thought NLR was still 5 minutes. If i had received a warning i would have then known that NLR was now 10 minutes, and i would re-read the rules to see if any other rules had been implemented/changed.
  • I did not harm anybody, or any RP by what i did, i simply just walked back then got teleported.
Thank you for taking time into my case, i will be awaiting your reply.
- Mollypop
Doesn't defeat the fact that you STILL broke the rule.

I even told you in sit that you should have re-read the rules if you are back after a while, it is not my fault that you broke the rule.

We're not obliged to give warnings either.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(02-19-2016, 12:25 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Doesn't defeat the fact that you STILL broke the rule.

I even told you in sit that you should have re-read the rules if you are back after a while, it is not my fault that you broke the rule.

"i understand that admins don't have to warn me"

I understand that i broke the rule, but it really wasn't intentional, could you not just be kind and think, well she truly didn't mean to break the rule, so maybe i should just give her a warning then she wont do it again.

A punishment was NOT necessary in this case Ivan.
It is your responsibility to read and respect the rules, which you didn't, you broke NLR.

Not my fault you haven't played in a while, re-read the rules.

Denied.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]