WTH???
Your name:
Your ban ID:3854
[b]Why we should unban you: so i got banned for two reason rdm and tranq in front of admin. so the only time i killed someone was because they were talking about killing the mayor. Then i asked the admin to come hear cause i had a code to redeem that was worth $100 in money packs.. the admin just runs away. then the guy who was talking about killing the mayor comes to me and the mayor and kills the mayor so i tranq the killer cause he killed the mayor. I even ask the admin to come here he never came and just banned me without even talking to me.
my names theif
I saw you right when I joined that you tranqed a rebel and RDM'ed a corleone then killed the rebel.

You are a BMD not a cop so I think the last thing on your mind is to save the president.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(10-07-2011, 12:43 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: I saw you right when I joined that you tranqed a rebel and RDM'ed a corleone the killed the rebel.

You are a BMD not a cop so I think the last thing on your mind is to save the president.

but y the admin keep running away as i was talking to him
Cause people always fallow me when I get on and it's annoying
(10-07-2011, 12:45 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: Cause people always fallow me when I get on and it's annoying

i was trying to tell you a code for a donation.... i also asked in admin chat
im sorry that i tranqed them
you can wait 2 days for your unban
(10-07-2011, 12:51 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: you can wait 2 days for your unban

its four days and i usually cant play during the weekend so i try to get in my hours as much as i can. may you please unban me so i can play and give u code please
(10-07-2011, 12:53 AM)THEIF Wrote:
(10-07-2011, 12:51 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: you can wait 2 days for your unban

its four days and i usually cant play during the weekend so i try to get in my hours as much as i can. may you please unban me so i can play and give u code please

its three days but after monday my fall break ends
i love it how my ban is up before my unban request is
Umm I though I put 2 days...

Well I'll unban you now since it I though I put 2 days

closed