Br xDeadShotx
Thread Title: Report: Propblocking while raiding 

Name of playerxDeadShotx

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61684894

Time in GMT: 17:30

Server: V33X

Summary: He was rading us, so he propblocked the door so we couldn't get in and kill him.

Evidence:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=505633498
The reported player has been found guilty of prop blocking.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
You all guys broke the NLR so I had to block the door. There was no admin in server so I couldn't tell the admin.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
(08-26-2015, 02:01 PM)3loscalifas3 Wrote: You all guys broke the NLR so I had to block the door. There was no admin in server so I couldn't tell the admin.

if we broke NLR, there is no reason to propblock the door, if you had any evidence you also could make a ban request.
You broke NLR mate, already you know. But I don't have evidence so I will stay quiet.
(08-26-2015, 02:01 PM)3loscalifas3 Wrote: You all guys broke the NLR so I had to block the door. There was no admin in server so I couldn't tell the admin.

(08-26-2015, 04:58 PM)shithead Wrote:

if we broke NLR, there is no reason to propblock the door, if you had any evidence you also could make a ban request.

Both users have been warned for posting after I had closed the case.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub