Name of player: Empyrez

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48302345

Time in GMT: Around 4

Server: V2D

Summary:It is clear he is insulting in OOC in chat

Evidence:[Image: ROqnWQ5.png]
[Image: DR38ew7.png] and logs
That is light offense to blacklist for.
Suarez seemed to be online at the moment, you could have taken this to him.
I took it to him but he decided not to do anything Sad, I wanted to state that this was unacceptable as you see in the logs that he keeps accusing me after Suarez warned him Smile. Although it pretty light, it's just mean Sad. I mean, if someone came up to an admin and said your an idiot, you would probably punish them in some way.
(09-14-2015, 03:42 PM)SlitherySnake Wrote: I took it to him but he decided not to do anything Sad, I wanted to state that this was unacceptable as you see in the logs that he keeps accusing me after Suarez warned him Smile. Although it pretty light, it's just mean Sad. I mean, if someone came up to an admin and said your an idiot, you would probably punish them in some way.

Yes, personally I would tell them to stop that kind of behaviour, if they refused, I'd punish them for disrespect after being warned.
And if he decided to not do anything about it, he then probably seemed it too light offense to punish for.
I am issuing verbal warning.
Please do not post in this, case concluded.
Ah, yes thanks.
Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub