My Unblacklist Request
Name: Small Bearăƒ…

Time/Date: I was Blacklisted on 18/09/2011.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29400383

Blacklisted Job: (I was actually blacklisted from PTE, hopefully I placed this in the correct place.)

Admin who Blacklisted you: Killjoy

Reason why you should be Unblacklisted: You can see where and why I was banned/blacklisted from PTE, here -
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5972. It's been almost a week since I was blacklisted, and I feel I have learned my lesson.

You see, I was with Jamie at the current time, just minding my own buisness and trying to get to own Cub Food's for the RP we were about to set up, our Museum.

I was outside and I randomly decided to build something I shouldn't have, which was completely wrong of me. Although, was I potentionally out to offend someone? Of course not. I also would like to apologize to all who were offended.

Many people know me, and wouldn't describe me as a rulebreaker. Nor someone who hates on admins and so on, so forth. But, bans/blacklists are to learn from, I feel I have learned my lesson. And I ask for your permission for an Unblacklist so I can resume in Roleplay, Building and Events.

Thank you. - If you have any reason to protest against my reasonings or apology, then please say go. If you have any questions feel free to ask aswell. (Admins I mean.)

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
No, actually I don't think this would be a good idea. You've been on FL for ages and yet you feel it's okay to do whatever you please when there are no admins online.