Unban and Unban for Tool Gun Request For Dylanfoster123
Sad 
Unban and Unban for Tool Gun Request For Dylanfoster123.

Your name: Dylanfoster123

Your ban ID: My Ban ID is 60901

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Disconnect to avoid arrest and He also Stripped my Tool Gun for the apparent Reason of Dome Fort and Prop blocking.

Involved: Keogherjr, Like 3 Police which were against for fake Reasons.

Why we should unban you: You should unban my Tool gun and Me because I did nothing against the laws, There was no laws at the time, and 4 Policemen came barging into my for no reason and told me to step out and so they could arrest for the reason: Having blocked windows, Even though there was no Laws. They then put a warrant like 3 times, the Mayor did not agree to it due to it not being a law, They demoted him and another was placed as Mayor. The warrant then accepted, No laws still so we had make a house that had defences going in a straight line with a no-collided door. They did not realise it was no collided and called a Admin, 15 Minutes later, The admin appears and deleted everything without questioning or talking to me. Said nothing, So I then tried talking to him. I then left the server as all the admins didn't know how to deal with a situation. 10 Minutes later, I try to re-join and hope to not see that admin on and report him and see a screen with a ban of: You have been banned from the server. I come on the website to see that I have no Tool gun and a ban of the reason, Left to avoid arrest. I think this is in truly wrong as I was calling for the admin for 25 Minutes and realise that he did not appear. So I added more defence while they were trying to bring backup and Molotov's. Then I realised that my Tool gun disappeared and saw in the chat: [FL] Temar banned Dylanfoster123 from the tool gun for 1 day and 6 hours.

Extra Note: My friend about a Month ago was banned from his tool gun, For 1 Day but the 1 day never came. The reason was: Reason.

Please fix the staff Team, They really need to be trained but some do not as they can be nice. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Dylan.

PS: Hopefully I can get it unbanned and me unbanned.
Making excuses for why you broke rules isnt going to help
and insulting staff wont help iver
Denied