Tomppa's unban request
Your name: >>>Tomppa<<<

Your ban ID: 58899

Banned by: [FL] TheBlackShadowOfGod

Reason: CDM, driving into RP on purpose

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Because this admin just took my car with his physgun and came next to me, said NOTHING, yes nothing, no warning or anything and just straight away slapped a 24-hour ban on me. I did CDM a person who was stuck in a adv duped wooden house which was on the road by ramming it and i did drive into his road signs on purpose and i'm sorry for that, but i do not think i was treated fairly in this case.
As you mentioned "i did drive into his road signs on purpose".
I just got there when I saw you do it and you did CDM a guy before.

You turned around the corner at nexus and drove straight into the build, not only the roadsigns but the entire build with 3/4 people standing there.

In my opinion I didn't really need a reason to talk to you cause there was nothing you could have said to not get a ban.
Sorry but i dont know what you mean with driving straight into the entire build with 3/4 people standing there? I drove only on the road signs and the cones, not further. I did not see any people standing on the road signs nor the cones either.
There was RP going on, so there were people standing there.

And the only reason you didn't drive any further is because I physgunned your car into the air.
I was one of the people standing there..
You literally drove right through our wooden barricades dead center of our RP..
There was no need to question you about the situation and what you did as you obviously broke the rules.
Only reason you didn't CDM 4 guys or more is because I physgunned the car out of the air.

Denied.