Report - 3 cops maybe one guys
Name of player:Tristonred117|Adammccoll21|Yantos|Giant Pony

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:62317605|STEAM_0:1:106232847|STEAM_0:0:54015578|Pony changed hes name

Time in GMT:yesterday about 5pm i thinkĀ 

Server:v33

Summary:Well i was just walking in the streets and this random guy (giant Pony) comes up to me yelling satanic stuff saying i have satan on me ect then this cops come and take control of the situation but as you can see he calls me george without even asking my name and he calls him thomas without asking either.Then they take him to the jails and i followed them they put him in the jails without warrant or arrest warrant so they take him there then they randomly decide to gas him.After that a rebel walked into the jails a cop sees her without her resisting arrest or running he tazes her and cuffs her, Again no warrant so he just shoots her.Evidence will show everything.

Evidence:

[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
im not sure what time it was im sorry.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Giant Pony was simply roleplaying as a crazy hobo, if anything he was doing proper RP.
The police officers (TristonRed117 & Yantos) He no reasons to kill and gas her, just because the preisdent wasn't doing warrants does not give them a right to shoot and or gas someone.

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused players was found violating rules regarding invalid reasons to shoot/gas players
Suspension will be applied for a one day ban as well as a police officer blacklist.

[FL] NightFury
Server Administrative Team